Thursday, March 24, 2011

stitching and stitching and stitching today.
sometimes with a baby on my lap, calmly watching what it is that i am doing.
sometimes i hunch my shoulders a little more than i should.
(must remember all of my yoga - deep breathing, too)
more often than not, my hands get achey and crampy from holding onto my work too tight.
the pad on my right index finger burns a little.


frances mae's snack mat

mosaic8029825abcad55fb9c5af7ee8fd25d0696b27af3

frances mae's snack mat


i'm still a little undecided on what this actually is. it could be a mug rug (i might not be a huge fan of the title, but i love this project) or it could be a mini quilt. but maybe before those things it will be a snack mat for frankie, along with some napkins and maybe a smaller mat for mama.

now to bind.
and then show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment